Can it get any better than a Bora Bora Honeymoon?
Bora Bora is one of the most beautiful destinations when beaches are the topic, and this is one of the best honeymoon destinations. Bora Bora honeymoon packages offer accommodations and many activities suited for a couple. Although this trip is quite expensive, couples will not get disappointed once they see the beauty of the clear, blue water and the sugar-like sand.
Any couple who have had their Bora Bora honeymoon celebration here can best describe the island as the centre of the romantic universe because of the luxurious resorts and spas with overwater bungalows and renowned ambience.
Things to do on A Bora Bora Honeymoon
There are numerous of beaches that surround the island and hotels that cater to tourists. Honeymooners who decide to have a holiday in Bora Bora will have a chance to experience the wonders of the place. The following are the list that Bora Bora honeymoon couples may do during their stay at the stunning island and reasons to choose Bora Bora among all other destinations.
- Snorkelling is one of the famous activities in Bora Bora. Honeymooners will experience swimming with sea water creatures like shark, sting ray, manta ray, and other aquatic creatures. They will also see the attractive corals that lie just beneath the water in front of Hotel Bora Bora. There is also a garden of corals located in Bora Bora Lagoonarium.
- Honeymooners can also do diving and will be able to see the famous colourful sponges on the area. Barramundi, sharks, colourful reef fish like parrotfish and butterfly fish are also in the area just around the entrance of While Valley Reef. This picturesque scene will surely make the couple fall in love not just with each other but also with the place.
- Hawaiki Nui Va'a Canoe Race is an event in Bora bora that should not be missed. It is a canoe race competition that is held every October and this like a festivity and everyone enjoys.
- Horseback riding is also at the area for a more relaxing activity.
- There is also 4 wheel drive safari in Bora bora honeymoons that will surely amaze the couple because they will be able to visit the marae, location of ancient stones; World War II relics, and enjoy the lagoon with vistas.
- For adventurous couple, hiking is also available as an option along the roads of Hotel Bora Bora and Matira Point, overlooking the Matira Beach.
- Shopping will always be part of any holiday. Souvenirs like black pearls and colourful blankets are very popular among tourist in Bora Bora.
There are also wide varieties of restaurants that serve scrumptious food, specializing fresh sea foods.
The people in Bora Bora are all very accommodating and friendly, making sure that every honeymooner's needs are met.
Bora Bora Honeymoon Videos
Bora Bora Honeymoons will really make couples fall in love because of the picture perfect island. Truly, this is the most perfect honeymoon destination for couples. A destination for those who loves adventure, a destination who wants to peace, and a destination for those who just want to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.