Las Vegas Honeymoon Destinations: Alot More than Gambling
When people think of Las Vegas they think of its enormous casinos. Las Vegas could be considered the entertainment capital of the world and you’ll be surprised to know that aside from the casinos and the desert surrounding the city, there are a number of reasons that make Las Vegas an excellent honeymoon destination. Here are our favorite reasons why a Las Vegas Honeymoon is at the top of our list.
- There is no shortage of shows to see . Right now you can catch performances by Debbie Reynolds, Dancing with the Stars or Absinthe, an amazing modern circus performance by Cirque de Soleil. There is almost too many shows to choose from. Pick your acts and book your tickets in advance.
- If you’re on a budget, the Las Vegas strip offers majestic and breath taking views that you can get for free! Be amazed by the fountain and light show from MGM Grand and Bellagio while you get a fancy volcano eruption over at Mirage.
- Las Vegas offers an extraordinary dining experience. Most of the casinos host restaurants from world renowned Chefs like Wolfgang Puck. If you are on a budget, the buffets are unbelievable. Its prractically worth going to Las Vegas just for the buffets.
- Want to experience Venice without breaking the bank for airfare? The Venetian Las Vegas Casino, Hotel and Resort have its own Grand Canal and you can experience a romantic gondola ride complete with a Gondolier to navigate the gondola for you.
- Be overwhelmed by the majestic beauty of Grand Canyon and Red Rock Canyon. You can arrange a helicopter ride to visit Grand Canyon. You can rent a car to visit Red Rock Canyon, which is just a few miles out of the city.
Las Vegas Honeymoon Packages
A honeymoon in Las Vegas is never complete without checking out the best Las Vegas Honeymoon suites. Some of these honeymoon suites usually come in Las Vegas honeymoon packages all inclusive and we’ve summed up the best honeymoon packages in Las Vegas:
- Down in Treasure Island Las Vegas, their penthouse suite will definitely make your Las Vegas honeymoon a one of a kind experience. Enjoy the panoramic view from your suite together with its gorgeous bathrooms and a room service anytime of the day, Treasure Island Las Vegas will definitely make your Las Vegas honeymoon worth it.
- The Four Seasons Hotel has a wide range of suites to choose from, 86 suites to be exact. All of these suites have their own sitting areas, plush comfortable seats, a marble bathroom and a lavish bedroom with luxurious duvets. From choices such as a panoramic view of the strip. Surrounding mountains and the desert, a view of the sunrise or sunset, or if you just prefer the view of the Strip, The Four Seasons hotel can cater your needs during your Las Vegas Honeymoon.
- The Venetian Las Vegas Casino, Hotel and Resort is one of the most popular honeymoon destination. Offering a romantic Las Vegas honeymoon, they offer honeymoon packages that will suit to newlyweds. The Luxury Suite is one of the most popular in the Venetian and the name of the suite says it all. With a luxurious bed which is situated in a bed chamber, complete with Egyptian cotton sheets, luxury has never been affordable with a 20% discount for a 5 night stay at the Venetian.
Las Vegas will definitely make your honeymoon an exciting experience. With so much activities and lots of choices to choose from, a Las Vegas honeymoon will definitely make an interesting and exhilarating start of spending the rest of your lives together with your loved one.